Calendar plasmoid

Antonis Tsiapaliokas kok3rs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 17:32:58 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey ,
> I am having some problem here :P
> 1. I tried to build framework refering :
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building but I am getting a few error
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=6p1jbxqc

1) As regards the qt build error you could try the following

It is recommended to build the Qt5 into the build subfolder.
So instead of cd ~/qt5 && ./configure parameters
you have to do the following
cd ~/qt5 && mkdir build && cd build && ../configure parameters

As regards the error, i don't really know what is wrong... I guess a clean
clone and ./init-repository will work.

2)For the git error

kde has two type of git mirrors.
1)git at git.kde.org:package, ex git at git.kde.org:kdelibs (that works always
but you need to have a kde developer account)
2)git://anongit.kde.org/package, ex git://anongit.kde.org/kdelibs (that
doesn't require any kind of access)

Sometimes the anongit server is down. So you where a bit unlucky. Try again
and you will not have that issue...

Regards,
Antonis