Having an issue with the minimum size of Plasma.WebView

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Jan 21 10:50:30 UTC 2013

On Friday, January 18, 2013 17:11:52 Paulo Nogueira wrote:
> In my opinion it should be a developer decision, like if I want to
> keep all of my code in C++, why not ?

even with C++, all the UI is done with QML. there is no "UI done in C++" with
libplasma2. only business logic and custom QML components; both can be loaded
at runtime via plugins into the UI.

so the way to get business logic code written in something other than QML into
the QML runtime is to create a plugin (QML import, Plasma Service or
DataEngine, etc). if you wish to write things in python, this needs to be the
way it is accomplished.