Having an issue with the minimum size of Plasma.WebView

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:26:04 UTC 2013

On Friday 18 January 2013, Aleix Pol wrote:

> If we can leverage the bindings to Qt, we reduce complexity and we get a
> lot of stuff for free that will be also more re-usable in other
> applications.
>
> ...no? :)

no :p

as i already explainer there back in randa, there are tons of occasions and
use cases where doing a new import makes totally sense.

but again, this automatically means guaranteeing good and stable api, (and to
be a function that maes sense at all outside one single app/plasmoid) is the
same reason you don't export a public library for all the c++ code you
write...
...or you do? :)

Cheers,
Marco Martin