KActivities::Info::linkedResources

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 16:59:45 UTC 2013

> yes, i understand the problem. the question is whether it is worthwhile to
> break code that uses it. once we have a release that contains both SLC and
> libkactivities that includes this fix, then the problem goes away. so it's
> about the short term, really.

So, you're for the current version of SLC with the current kactivities for the
reason of not breaking anything?

Fine by me (well, not /really/ fine, but since I haven't had much time lately
for PA, I don't count :) ).

Then, after PA4 is released, and SLC starts using master, it will need
patching.

BTW, what is a policy (if there is one) for kde libraries to have macros like
#define SOMELIB_VERSION 134
so that the users can test against which version they are being compiled?

Cheers,
Ivan

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
  -- Leo Rosten