KActivities::Info::linkedResources

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 13:59:20 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 13:10:03 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> IMO, there is a big reason for making it noop - it is not only blocking for

yes, i understand the problem. the question is whether it is worthwhile to
break code that uses it. once we have a release that contains both SLC and
libkactivities that includes this fix, then the problem goes away. so it's
about the short term, really.

SLC is not part of the default config for 4.10, so we don't need to worry that
we're about to inflict massive breakage on our users here if it ships as-is.
SLC isn't even part of the SC at all right now.

in Active, we're busy clearing up numerous regressions there and rebasing on
4.10. pushing this change right now means doing more testing and altering our
version requirements. if we can delay doing that until we have everything in
good order for PA4, that would be most welcome.