KActivities::Info::linkedResources

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:59:50 UTC 2013

On Monday 14 January 2013, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > could be isResourceLinked() factored in a change so small that can be
> > backported?
>
> The service in 4.10 already has this method (it would need to be
> implemented in a better way than it is), but the library doesn't expose
> it. Can we change the API this late in the release cycle?

if is an addition rather than changing something already there i think so,
because in this case if the old method is nooped now, it would avoid potential
new users for it (and potential performance drains) that could happen during
4.10.

so: not nice, but the alternative is probably worse

--
Marco Martin