reflecting on 4.10

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jan 10 21:05:28 UTC 2013

hello.

we're nearly at the point of releasing 4.10. with this development cycle very
fresh in mind, it is a reasonble time to reflect on how it went. this thread
can be a place for us to do so, if we so wish. and i hope we do so that we can
improve our processes in the future.

so how do you think 4.10 went?

what do you feel are the "defining" accomplishments for the desktop workspace
in 4.10? (e.g. the positive things people will talk about when they get 4.10
on their machines)

what do you personally like about the results of 4.10?

what, if anything, did you not like about the 4.10 development cycle?

what, if anything, would you like to be done the same way in 4.11?

what, if anything, would you like to be done differently in 4.11?