Panel placement problems

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Thu Jan 3 15:10:57 UTC 2013

I donot have kscreen directory.

About libkscreen in kdegraphics, i just said based on the output from the
kdesrc-build script below
Building libkscreen from kdegraphics (37/73)
Waiting for source code update.
No changes to source code.
Compiling...

Since libkscreen pulled, i will try pull kscreen too, may be i can have
better result.