Review Request 109160: do not truncate list of help options in KRunner

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Feb 26 14:02:21 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 13:27:57 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> the way  help is shown needs to be improved in general. i'd really prefer
> not to have further changes in the qgraphicsview based krunner UI, however,
> unlesls there is very very good reason for it (as it will simply make life
> with the qml port harder)

I understand that (and in fact I had limited the time I'd look into it for
exactly that reason).

A user who wasn't able to find the syntax for a specific runner asked me about
it, and while looking into it, it became apparent pretty quickly. I think it's
one of the pieces that reduce discoverability in krunner, albeit maybe a
smaller piece, but having it fixed sooner, rather than later, is a good thing.
--
sebas