Preparing release of Homerun 0.2.0

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Sat Feb 23 15:03:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am planning a release of Homerun 0.2.0 on Tuesday, February 26th.

That's quite soon, but I need to get it out in time for Kubuntu Raring
feature-freeze, which is on March 7th (and to make things a bit more
challenging I am leaving for vacations on the first week of March, so
next week really is my last time to get stuff into Raring)

It feels solid to me right now, but more testers are always welcome.

Interesting changes:

- Extra actions for items: items with a little down arrow in the
   top-right corner can show a context menu (by clicking the arrow,
right
   clicking the item of long-clicking the item) with different actions

- Single-runner support: Runners which expose a single-runner-mode can
   now be directly integrated as sources (example: KDevelop or Kate
   sessions, opened activities...)

- Shadows behind text in containment mode

- Better multi-session support: opened sessions are now listed in the
   Power tab

- A "Restore tabs to default" menu item has been added to the configure
   menu

Aurélien