Plasma2 API review

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 11:40:03 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:57:41 Marco Martin wrote:
> We'll do other meetings like that for other classes (luckily Applet was
> probably the hardest one) so if someone is interested in torough (and boring
> :p) API reviews is welcome ;)

i thought it was quite enjoyable. perhaps i'm just resilient to bordome,
though.

some more details on the meetings: we're planning on doing an API review
meeting every monday to cover at least one class. we're doing them on Google
Hangouts as it gives us audio/video + notes in one package making for a rather
good meeting space.

the next meeting is on monday @10:00 UTC. if you'd like to join (even if it is
just to watch and see how we do this so you can participate more in API design
in the future) just let us know and we'll make sure you get an invite.