[Kde-hardware-devel] Plasma / Solid sprint

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Feb 4 11:39:11 UTC 2013

Last call, I'd like to fix a date.

In the meantime, we have a sprint page on which I would like to you register:

https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/146

More detailed information will be added shortly, but it would be good if you
could already indicate your travel costs, as that's the information we need
early on to get the budget sorted.

Thanks... --sebas

--
sebas