Battery Monitor on Plasma 2

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 16:07:46 UTC 2013

On Sunday 29 December 2013, Kai Uwe Broulik wrote:

> > that said, i don't think should be something for the plasmoid to care to,
>
> that seems a thing that should be present in all plasmoids
> Huh? I was talking about having the PM switch and brightness slider as
> close to the panel as possible, eg. in a top panel, the controls are at
> the top, so you can reach them quickly. Similar to what Kickoff does/did.

flipping the layout order on top panels is probably something that has to be
done manually (if only positioners or layout exposed the way to flip the order
that would be tad easier).
Even tough i'm not particularly a fan how kickoff morphs that much, decreases
predictability and introduces bugs:)

Another issue is if the plasmoid is smaller than the systray popup size, the
content may be anchored on top or bottom.. this is something that the systray
itself can do it (providing that the plasmoid implicitHeight tells the truth)

--
Marco Martin