activities and scripting

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:28:21 UTC 2013

i tried it and the resolution issue seems to be gone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxy7Wd7ZYDezdlRBS18yelJlck0/edit?usp=sharing

but  ... selecting a new wallpaper from right click =>desktop
setttings => wallapper it just goes crazy:  if i select  wallpaper A
it just doesn't take it , i need to reselect wallpaper A and click
apply again  :D

and of course after i have created a new activity plasma seems very
slow to refresh wallpaper , and i have i7 8 gig of ram

anyway thank you for your time :D

/me  the annoying plasma-script guy