Plasma Sprint Dates!

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Dec 11 16:18:40 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Our doodle has pretty clearly shown that the next Plasma sprint should be
taking part from

		Fri, 10th January to Thu, 16th.

(Meaning: plan to arrive on Friday, plan to depart on Thu.)

Please be quick to add your participation to the following page as this is he
basis for all planning. Ideally, do it right now.

		https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/176

Location is planned to be Barcelona, we can use the Blue Systems office there.
Barcelona is easy to reach for most people, some are already there (reducing
travel cost and CO2 footprint), and Spain is not too cold in winter.

Next steps are:
 * get everyone to sign up on sprints.kde.org
 * find a way to cover travel costs
 * buy tickets
 * arrange stuff locally (is office big enough, plans for food and
   accommodation, make sure chocolate supply is green, etc.)
 * Meet, hack, have fun

So, head over to sprints.kde.org already, and information as detailed as
possible, and ask me if you've questions.

sebas