activities and scripting

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:59:08 UTC 2013

i have 1920x 1080 resolution ,if  i chose the same wallpaper on
=>right click on the destkop=>desktop settings => it says correctly
1920x1080 which is my own resolution and if i select it it looks good
here it is

http://wstaw.org/m/2013/12/10/codegnome4.jpeg

i have managed to remove this behavior
http://wstaw.org/m/2013/12/09/plasma-desktopA27453.png  by adding this
:

activity.writeConfig("wallpaperposition","2")

but  this is what i get :

http://wstaw.org/m/2013/12/10/codegnome3.jpeg

 if you look better you will see that the resultion in the first case
it's not good it looks like it picks up low resolution and it scale
and crop it instead to pick up 1920x1080

well there is solution for this i could just remove all the png files
and leave only  2500x***** one