Fails to build against Qt 5.3 dev snapshot

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:20:41 UTC 2013

On Monday 02 December 2013, Alan Alpert wrote:

> Oh, are you guys planning to release something on 5.2? I thought you
> were still in an early development phase. If you're going to release
> something, we'll have to put QQmlAbstractUrlInterceptor back in - just
> keep in mind it may be deprecated in 5.3 (if we need to replace it,
> there's not much way around that...).
>
> I'll push the 'revert revert' tomorrow, it would help if one of you
> can +1 when I do that, maybe mention which release is depending on it.

So, to summarize on the situation:
Can we try to
a) revert it to public for 5.2 final (especially to give the message that yes,
we really need this functionality and we can't rely on private api) and
b) talk in the real future, meeting would be even better with the people that
are working on it, especially on AOT, to work out a solution that works with
everybody?

Cheers,
Marco Martin