My first plasmoid

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Aug 30 17:50:59 UTC 2013

On Friday, August 23, 2013 23:40:06 Niclas Ekstedt wrote:
> So what do you guys think. Would this be possible to do? And are there any
> examples available that would help me along?

There is already lionmail that does much of what you’re looking for .. but it
needs a developer to apply some love and tenderness to it.

It is currently all C++, but a port to QML would be *awesome*.

Sebastian would be the person who could help you the most on that journey as
he is the original author and maintainer of lionmail.