dirmodel in plasma-framework

Heena Mahour heena393 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 11:41:44 UTC 2013

I have pushed it in branch heenamahour/gsoc (plasma-framework)
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=plasma-framework.git&a=commit&h=18266f3ab78108a3246bac3540cb3aef6f97bbe6
>the reason this doesn't work yet, is probably that most kioslaves aren't
ported yet, so it will need a bit of blind navigation still
So, shall I port the plasma2 plasmoid I ported I guess it will work
completely when plasma-framework will be build completely ?

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 03 August 2013, Heena Mahour wrote:
> > Hi ,
> > Is dirModel ported to plasma2 ? As when in dirModelplugin.cpp I changed
> >  qmlRegisterType<DirModel>(uri, 0, 1, "DirModel") to
> > qmlRegisterType<DirModel>(uri, 2,0,  "DirModel") I am getting an output
> in
> > my trashcan plasmoid that url trash:/ can not be listed .However it
> worked
> > fine with plasma1 .
> > Further I want to know how shall I be able to use data engines in plasma2
> > as window-list requires tasks data engine .
> > Regards
> yes, dirmodel exists
> plasma-framework/src/declarativeimports/dirmodel/
> (and yes, changing the version to 2,0 is correct, i forgot that, can you
> push?)
>
> the reason this doesn't work yet, is probably that most kioslaves aren't
> ported yet, so it will need a bit of blind navigation still :/
>
> --
> Marco Martin

-Heena
Season of kde'12 participant