Fwd: [Bugsquad] Looks like this bug is fixed ...

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Apr 18 18:02:42 UTC 2013

Hi Myriam,

Thanks for triaging this, much appreciated.

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 19:12:52 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> I am really at loss with this guy who seems not to understand what I
> tell him and interprets wrongly what I tell him.
>
> So if a plasma developer could kindly explain him why that bug was
> closed and why those are different products I would be really glad
> *sigh*
>
> Seems I don't talk the same language as he does.

A couple of data points:

- he's asked to file a new bug, which then is closed as dupe, pointing to the
  original one -> not good from our side
- the bug is not reproducable on my machine (running master), and on one other
  reporter's machine, on 4.10.2, so it's likely fixed

I've added a comment to the bug.

Thanks again for handling this...
--
sebas