System tray

Daniel Nicoletti dantti12 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:12:37 UTC 2012

2012/9/18 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:58:32 Marco Martin wrote:
>> - for the popup as just icons: not overly strong opinion, but I tend to
>> prefer using text as well.
>
> agreed. it makes it clearer what each icon is, but also gives a much bigger
> hit area and allows them to be easily scanned (a grid is difficult for many to
> scan quickly).
Would it be hard to add an option to instead of a popup expand
the plasmoid and show the remaining icons?
I really dislike the popup expecially because when I click on a plasmoid
there it opens in the middle of the screen, and not close to the panel.

best,

--
Daniel Nicoletti

KDE Developer - http://dantti.wordpress.com