Status of QML Porting

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:49:58 UTC 2012

On Friday 14 September 2012, Alex Fiestas wrote:
> This is the site:
> http://community.kde.org/Plasma/QMLPorting
>
> We have moved old bits of information to it, so even though the table is
> quite full of information it is surelly outdated.
>
> Everybody is invited to take a look at the page, and updated it if there is
> some information missing or incorrect.
> besides being able to better coordinate, we can have the point of the
> situation and see what plasmoids is realistic to push for inclusion in
> 4.10.

kudos alex for tidying up the list ;)

i really want to stress out how much keeping the wiki page up to date is
important. is something that interests you if:
* you have started one and are either still working on it or oyu have that
branch and didn't touch it for a while
* you didn't do anything yet, but want to start a port of a qml plasmoid or
want to start a new one, in qml
* you just want to help and noticed that some important thing is still missing
from that list

and if you think your work can realistically go into 4.10, don't forget the
feature plan :)

Cheers,
Marco Martin