Poll - Rethinking "battery remaining time" option

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Sep 12 18:19:35 UTC 2012

this is now my two cents to this thread: we have over-discussed this topic and
it has harmed our developer community already enough. I never ever want to
read about it again.

I think at the IRC meeting after the last discussion we agreed that we want to
put such decisions into the wiki. So I would say we put the rational for the
decision into the wiki and in future moderate threads about the remaining
time.

I want to point out that anyone who wants to have an applet shipping such
feature is more than invited to write one. But one of the design principles of
Plasma is to not cram all possible features into the UI just because we can.

Thanks for no longer replying to this thread :-)

Cheers
Martin