[kde-promo] Back to basics

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Sep 2 15:44:09 UTC 2012

A Domingo, 2 de Setembro de 2012 07:29:50 você escreveu:

how come I like "Back to Basics"?

well because its nothing, in reality it can be what ever we say it is...
I tend to like this sort of messages, to the user it can be what eve, usualy
if we set the right mood it can be exactly what the user wants it to be.

(i kinda like this passion like motes were one fall in love with an idea
without knowing the idea, because he loves it and the idea is everything he
ever wanted) I bet most of us were in that position to be in love with some
one without really knowing that some one and for that  moment that some one
was absolutely perfect.

In a way here I'm trying to go for that moment in time were we all fell in-
love with freedestops...

Having said that I fully agree with your conclusions one how each groups
should interpret the "Going back to Basics" because as I said early in the
beginning of this, the most important aspect of this is the marketing side how
we state the "coordinated" effort.

So as you said in the examples "taking care about users" can be for me going
"back to basics" and i should say so.
same for other projects.