Wrong plasmoid size on taskbar

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 19:58:07 UTC 2012

On Sunday 28 October 2012, Nicolas Vinot wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm writing a new declarative plasmoid, but I have some trouble with size
> in taskbar.
> When placed on desktop, no problem, it size is correct, but on taskbar,
> size is just wider than a button :
> http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/130396pomodoro.png
>
> Corresponding code is here : https://gist.github.com/3968357
>
> Is there any way to define the size of the widget in taskbar ?

defining property int minimumWidth
property int minimumHeight

in the root element.

however pay attention that if the formfactor is horizontal (ie horizontal
panels) minimum height should always be 0 or anyways a very small value

(same thing for with in vertical formfactor, ie vertical panels)

Cheers,
Marco Martin