qml systemtray: small refactorings

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Fri Oct 26 05:51:31 UTC 2012

In data venerdì 26 ottobre 2012 09:40:25, Dmitry Ashkadov ha scritto:

> branch should I use to make some refactoring/changes? As I know today
> 4.10 branch must be created.

Today marks the *soft* feature freeze: in other words, not yet frozen for new
features, there's just a limit to new features being introduced (but these
adjustments don't qualify IMO as completely new features).

Hard feature freeze (a proper freeze, in that case) is later on. So for now I
think you can work directly in master.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter