qml systemtray: small refactorings

Dmitry Ashkadov dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru
Fri Oct 26 05:40:25 UTC 2012

26.10.2012 00:43, Aaron J. Seigo пишет:
> hi...
>
> i suppose this is mostly for Dmitry, but its nice to have these discussions
> here :)
>
> so .. system tray plasmoid. works pretty well it seems. :)

Hello!

Thank you for your questions! But first of all, I'd like to know what
branch should I use to make some refactoring/changes? As I know today
4.10 branch must be created.

I don't understand why every task can have different widgets for
different hosts (applets):
> QHash<Plasma::Applet *, QGraphicsWidget *> widgetsByHost() const;
Is it really possible to have few applets in one applet?