SystemTray: QML version #2

Dmitry Ashkadov dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru
Wed Oct 17 16:02:57 UTC 2012

Hello!

15.10.2012 21:36, Marco Martin пишет:
> as aaron also noted, if the text is very large seems it can go out of
> boundaries (seen in http://wstaw.org/m/2012/10/15/plasma-desktopO28633.png),
> probably the popup should expand until a certain width in characters, and then
> elide the entries text if they are really too long.

To compute width of popup window I use ListView.onAdd() and
ListView.onRemove() attached signals. I thought that they are called
every time an item is added or removed from ListView, but my assumption
is wrong. Sometimes onAdd() and onRemove() isn't called. I have another
idea how to compute width of popup window.