kephal or qdesktopwidget

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Tue Oct 9 23:32:00 UTC 2012

Hi Aaron,

Managed to test using targetSizeHint on multi monitor setup.
The targetSizeHint returned size for both monitor are the same as
monitor resolution itself.

I tried with color wallpaper, seems no problem at both monitor.
I will implement this in patter wallpaper too.

Can i just reopen my reviewboards and update the patch or should
create new reviewboard?

Regards,
Reza