[RFC] Trigger KRunner on top screenedge

Thijs Heus thijs22nospam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:20:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

Although the concept seems quite interesting to me, the discussion seems to
skip one point: What's the use case? I tend to see KRunner as a
keyboard-driven interface, so if I want to activate it, I want a key stroke
to do so. Good thing we have one already ;) This is similar to how I tend
to use Yakuake: a terminal, so keyboard, so I activate it with F12. This
ended up to be so overwhelmingly true that I ended up switching off the
activation through the top screen edge altogether.

Thijs