Display Configuration KCM design review

Beat Wolf wolf at fryx.ch
Wed Oct 3 09:17:42 UTC 2012

Just a small input from an observer.

I don't use a second monitor. I only open that menu when something went wrong
with my resolution. For example when starting a game that reset the desktop
resolution to the lowest possible one.

So my suggestion is, make sure that it is possible to use this kcm when your
resolution is something like 640x480. It probably does, but its still
important to be aware of the problem.

regards

Beat Wolf