maintainership of plasma-desktop

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 23:18:05 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello all ...
>
> I am looking for someone(s) to take over maintainership of the assets in:
>
>         kde-workspace/plasma/desktop
>
> that inclues the plasma-desktop binary, the relevant containments, etc. This
> also includes the libplasmagenericshell library (desktop scripting, etc).
>
> If you are interested, please let me know.
>
> --
> Aaron J. Seigo

Hi Aaron,
Just to pinch in, thanks Aaron for your dedication and work, I hope
we'll keep seeing lots of it. :)

Regarding Plasma, I understand that it's getting big and we need more
horses to take it forward, I'm sure we'll find someone to keep it
rolling. Plasma is in an interesting moment right now, and I think
many will want to be part of it!

Aleix