maintainership of plasma-desktop

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Oct 1 20:04:54 UTC 2012

On Monday 01 October 2012 17:50:52 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Hello all ...
Hi Aaron,

> I am looking for someone(s) to take over maintainership of the assets in:
>
> 	kde-workspace/plasma/desktop
I want to thank you for all the years you have maintained the desktop. You did
an awesome job here and whoever does take over the maintainership gets a great
piece of software :-)

While I find it sad that you step down I also think it's great to split the
maintainership of Plasma on more shoulders.

Again a big thank you :-)

Cheers
Martin