StackFolder graphical glitches

Ural Mullabaev ural.mullabaev at rosalab.ru
Thu Nov 15 10:51:10 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

> I tested the latest stackfolder code and ran into some graphical
> glitches:
>
> Text color is now taken from scheme but has no glow which makes it
> hard to
> read. Also a highlighting would make sense. I compared the stackfolder
> plasmoid to the folderview plasmoid in the following screenshot to
> show what i
> mean:
>
> http://wstaw.org/m/2012/11/02/text.png
I agree with you would be better if highlight shows on hover.
Now it appears and switches by arrow keys.
But i don't know how glow implement and is it worth doing in QML.

> Also the control panel icon size is slightly off as this screenshot
> demonstrates:
>
> http://wstaw.org/m/2012/11/02/iconsize.png
I found that folderview has fixed icon size. It doesn't resize when panel change height/width.
Maybe that's why they  have different sizes?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev