StackFolder graphical glitches

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Fri Nov 2 09:10:11 UTC 2012

Hi Ural,

I tested the latest stackfolder code and ran into some graphical glitches:

Text color is now taken from scheme but has no glow which makes it hard to
read. Also a highlighting would make sense. I compared the stackfolder
plasmoid to the folderview plasmoid in the following screenshot to show what i
mean:

http://wstaw.org/m/2012/11/02/text.png

Also the control panel icon size is slightly off as this screenshot
demonstrates:

http://wstaw.org/m/2012/11/02/iconsize.png

Nevertheless great work! It would be cool if the fixes could be made.

Thx,
Andreas

--
http://www.andreas-demmer.de