QML style guide

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Nov 6 13:26:25 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, November 6, 2012 15:08:21 Dmitry A. Ashkadov wrote:
> Please, notify us when QML style guide is approved if it isn't approved yet.

Indeed... I think it is ready to go now, though it still needs more content
(esp the "best practices" section) but that's future work.

I adjusted the guide to have "on first line opening brace for functions":

function foo() {
    ... code in kdelibs style ...
}

as that was the consensus on this list.

otherwise, everything seem to be agreeable.. so let's all start using it!