PlasmaCore Dialog maximum width

Ionut Colceriu contact at ghinda.net
Mon May 28 17:50:30 UTC 2012

Thanks for the ideal use cases, but, I'm using the PlasmaCore Dialog
(not the one from PlasmaComponents), in a KWin Script which is similar
(in a way) to the Gnome Shell activities view.

Basically, the Dialog (since it's the only element that can be
rendered, as a parent, in the KWin Script), has to cover the entire
screen area, when shown.
The problem right now is that I can get the total screen w/h, from
KWin, but the dialog doesn't respect the set width and height, because
it has some sort of a maximum width.

What I'm asking is if it's possible to bypass this maximum
width/height, and have the Dialog respect the exact width and height
of the mainItem.
Thanks!