Plasma scripting under NX/X2GO { Manipulate Panel }

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:24:24 UTC 2012

Hello ML,

it seems that no one has looked at this subject yet.
This problem and other small problems with DBUS make almost impossible for KDE
to be deployed as a Terminal Server for concurrent usage.

This is the Topic I've opened at KDE Forums. {
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=102286 }

Best regards,

--
Helmer Teles