The tooltip state. Not that good. Proposal for improvement.

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun May 27 22:34:40 UTC 2012

On Sunday, May 27, 2012 21:15:30 Mark wrote:
> You perhaps made the mental leap, for met it's still "KDE" without the SC.
> It's just the way people call KDE and that sticks. the SC seems like some
> expra part that people don't seem to remember.

"SC" is part of the engineering jargon we use: it's the combined release of
lots of separate modules. we don't use that term in public communication
("marketing", etc) and there's a reason for that.

regardless, what i said had nothing at all to do with the SC, but rather about
the technical design of the code base and where the lines of separation exist.

for those of us working on the technology, it's really important to understand
the separation between the libraries, workspaces and applications because that
affects the technical decisons we allow ourselves to make.