Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed May 16 09:02:34 UTC 2012

On Wednesday, May 16, 2012 05:34:47 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Plasma workspace should be excellent on launching, switching and getting
> applications and it shouldn't bother the user while using those.

i think it is a fine (start to a) functional goal to reach for, in that it
approaches a specific use case (applications).

i don't see the "why", nor something that could be used as a way to know when
"excellence" is reached or how to get there.

and to echo an earlier question of yours, i don't see how to apply it to
Bluedevil / RandR / Kamoso? (i'm fine that it doesn't, i'm just curious that
this was on your mind earlier, but i don't see how it fits here..)

> For the users that need it,

which people need it? which don't? why?

> There is another part of my vision focused on developers, I don't think it
> is relevant here.

be daring and share it anyways ;)