request: create panel and plasma colors configuration tool

gnomek sabayon11 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:39:17 UTC 2012

Dnia 2012-05-15, wto o godzinie 14:02 +0200, Aaron J. Seigo pisze:
> a "theme creator" that assembles png's for a person into the proper
> svg files
> might be handy, of course.

"Plasma theme creator" would be awesome.

Look, I mentioned about png file because I just wanted to get a specific
color result that would fit to applications color theme. But png is not
necessary, of course. Why not get rid of this svgz, which has picture
graphic inside it anyway, at all? Maybe something that uses not pictures
but vector graphic or another way would be a better solution.
I just had a look at PCLinux forum and there is this panel with Home,
Help, Search, Login, Register. Its color can be set just by clicking on
color icon below. I guess it is sort of html coding.

Sorry for my complete ignorance about programing issues :)
--
Gnomek