request: create panel and plasma colors configuration tool

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Tue May 15 12:09:18 UTC 2012

In data martedì 15 maggio 2012 14:02:05, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:

> the rest i see as bug reports, feature requests and/or complaints.

Kind of OT, but just to let everyone know: ideas in Brainstorm aren't posted
"on the go", but they are first evaluated before becoming public.

> to get involved with the process. not just list a bunch of problem
> statements. literally anyone can do that and it does not result in
> solutions until creative and design process is applied.

To fix this, we have to ensure only good quality proposals pass. This is
actually going on in two directions: finding a decent way to categorize ideas
("rank" if you allow) and getting more idea moderators to weed out the
impossible/unrealistic/flaming/etc proposals. We're also trying to streamline
the workflow so that also developers can get involved (e.g. by watching
customized RSS feeds).

The first bit is a work in progress. For the second, well... we could use some
idea moderators. And that's what we're trying to do (need to blog about it
soon).

Sorry again for the OT, but I think this needed a clarificaiton.