Using Plasma's QML bindings in a custom KDE application

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon May 14 08:16:23 UTC 2012

On Sunday 13 May 2012, Viranch Mehta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a kde application from scratch, that has a QDeclarativeView,
> which loads
> the qml files. Now if I want to use plasma's core/other qml bindings in my
> qml files,
> what do I need to do?

provided the proper folders are in the include path (using kdeclarative does
that) all should just work. easiest way would be using kdeclarativeview as
giorgios said, but pay attention that you would depend from plasma-mobile
then, so may or may not be acceptable, depending on exactly what do you want
to do

Cheers,
Marco Martin