QML Plasmoids and complex configs

Djuro Drljaca djurodrljaca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:01:49 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just noticed a problem today (don't really know if this belongs to a bug
report) ... I was modifying my plasmoid to include another config value. I
made a mistake in the main.xml config file (I copy-paste only a part of an
XML element which made the XML file invalid) and when I tried to open the
config dialog of the plasmoid ... plasma crashed.

This part of plasma should be more robust and probably it isn't hard to
fix, since probably only the code for reading XML config file should check
for an error in reading XML and cancel the config dialog?

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca