RFC: Removing of decorations

Luca Beltrame einar at heavensinferno.net
Sun Mar 11 08:23:46 UTC 2012

In data sabato 10 marzo 2012 07:51:37, Martin Gräßlin ha scritto:

> Deleting the old decorations will mean removing the only decorations which
> work well for thin clients or X forwarding. But I don't consider this an

The question then is: does Oxygen work realiably for thin clients / X
forwarding? If not, then IMO at least one of the two need to stay, as thin
clients are still used in setups of a certain relevance (think school labs or
something of the sort).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter