Plasma applets inside QML applet

Dmitry Ashkadov dmitry.ashkadov at rosalab.ru
Mon Jun 25 08:52:15 UTC 2012

Djuro Drljaca <djurodrljaca at gmail.com> написал(а):

Hello,

it would probably useful if you also provided an example where you want to use this. I don't know enough about what this, but you will probably get better information or even another way to do what you want to achieve if there is more information on the background of the problem.

Regards,
Djuro Drljaca