Raj change

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 14:46:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Wednesday 20 June 2012 13:05:04 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Triggered by the comments on my blog, I'd like to change Raj's monthly
> available money from 300€ to 60€, which seems way more in line with reality.

Well, we knew it wasn't really 300€ at the time and likely a lot less, but we
took cost of living in account to transpose that into the average european
frame of reference.

So I'd rather see something like the real rupee value, and put next to it that
for us westerners it'd be close to a european student living on 300€ per
month. I'm concerned that just putting "60€" could be deemed as ridiculously
low by someone reading it who would then simply ignore it.

I think the mistake we made was to go for "300€" with no explanation, just
changing it to "60€" sounds like repeating the same mistake.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net