RFC: Activities vs Virtual Desktop document on the wiki

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun Jun 17 08:59:10 UTC 2012

> In short: we identified activities as one of the core features of our
> workspaces and VDs are close to fall off the tree.

A brave decision. Brave indeed.

If that is really going to happen we need a kicking activities UI. Activities
are not even close to the usability of VDs unfortunately.

So, IMO, we need dozens of mockups by the most diverse kind of users we've
ever seen :)

> I doubt anyone would be able to produce a patch over a time span of 6 month
> without the help of the KWin team and without a long review period. I would
> not consider my time well spend by helping such a project.

Ok

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard