Quality Team: LCD weather station and calendar (in panel) are really broken

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:44:32 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 5:58 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

this is just about a little point of this, more of this later

> Have you discussed the weather LCD applet with the team before denying
> the request. I've not seen anything? Either you haven't, and have just
> decided on behalf of your entire team which isn't a good example of
> communication, or there's a communication channel which doesn't
> include me...which again isn't a good example of good inclusive
> communication.

i take responsibility on this, i was part of the irc discussion, and i
was agreeing with the decision.
so i was agreeing completely against the removal of the applet.
unfortunaltely i did not document it, so there wasn't indeed much discussion :/

Cheers,
Marco Martin