Drag-and-Drop for StackFolder

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:36:50 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 05 June 2012, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> It would be good if you posted your patches / code to
> http://reviewboard.kde.org, so we can have a look and judge about its
> inclusion and into which release.
>
> In general, we're very welcoming to new and cool Plasma addons, we just
> need to sort out the technicalities of shipping it.

I think is an independent applet.. (Ural please shout if i misunderstood ;)

the good path about it would be i think getting it in a playground git repo to
start developing it inside the KDE infrastructure (if not already done) then
as soon as the new devel cycle opens asking for review?

--
Marco Martin